Throughout a Christian‘s lifetime, certain questions are bound to arise. Some question how they can be sure that when they die that they will go to heaven. Some will question things about the relationship between sanctification and justification. Others will question the superiority of The New Testament versus The Old Testament; in other words, Grace over Law. In Clark Whitten’s book Pure Grace: The Life Changing Power of Uncontaminated Grace, all of these questions are dealt with.
Through this book you will see how things through the process of time,much of the understanding and the full power of Grace has been diluted by man. Clark takes us on a bit of a history lesson and shows how not much of The Church‘s understanding of grace has changed since the time of the Protestant Reformation. These misconceptions have weakened the fullness of the power.of God’s grace in the lives of the Believers.
Why I Believe You‘ll Want to Read This Book:
- Your Faith Will Be Challenged: The bible declares that wisdom is the principal thing. We gain wisdom through careful study of the word of God. Daily we are to grow as Christians. In order for us to grow, we must continually challenge our understanding to know for certain that what we know is accurate. The Spirit is our council in truth, but we are called to rightly divide the word of truth so that we are able to given account. Much of what the church has believed has been watered down in the area of grace. This book will challenge you to delve deeper in understanding Grace in its entirety.
- Your Faith Will Increase: As your understanding increases, your faith will also undoubtedly increase as well. You will discover how much more authority you have, as well as how much greater potential exist within you to walk your faith walk.
- You’ll Find a Greater Appreciation for God’s Grace: With greater revelation comes deeper appreciation for who God is and what Christ did to ensure that God’s grace truly abounds in your life.
- Your Witness Will Be Strengthened: When you walk in understanding and clarity of what you believe, your ability to witness becomes much stronger. Like a witness on the stand, theoretical sure you are of the facts and the truth, you can confess proclaim with certainty what you are privy to.
It is the author’s heartfelt desire that we all come into the knowledge of the truth about grace. As we come closer to the time of Christ’s return, we must find ourselves in the position akin to that of the Five Virgins that Jesus spoke of. This book will get you ready for the great awakening that the author Clark Whitten spoke of.
- Unleavened Bread Lessons for 2012 (wallacegsmith.wordpress.com)
- Pure Grace – Clark Whitten (markmathia.com)
- General Grace and Christian Outreach (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- The Storm of Trusting in God’s Grace (mountupbook.wordpress.com)
- Grace, God’s Power Freely Given (sherissewoodley.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Grace…The Sound is Truly Sweet! (anotherchristianblog.org)
- Our Sin Is Great Gods Grace Is Greater (footsoldiers4christ.wordpress.com)
- The Riches of God’s Grace (5ptsalt.com)
- Giving Grace: A New Painting Video from AMOKArts (amokarts.wordpress.com)
- Understanding General Grace (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- What’s So Amazing About Grace? Part 2 (amokarts.wordpress.com)
- God’s Promises (alookintomymind.wordpress.com)
- Gift of Grace (mightyinspiration.wordpress.com)
- The Gravity of Grace (newyorkharold.wordpress.com)
- His GRACE (uphans7.wordpress.com)
- It’s by Grace Throughout (conmakhalira.wordpress.com)
- Where Would We Be Today Without God’s Amazing Grace? (vineandbranchworldministries.com)