I’ve been blessed to meet and know many people over my life. One person in particular is Chere Cofield, author of The Crash That Altered My Life. This book is very telling, extremely transparent, and completely informative. What you’ll discover as you read this book is how transforming and life changing a single crash can have on your life. Chere reveals how the things of life can take you out of your place and set you on a whole new course.
This isn’t your typical book on stress management. It’s a book on turning tragedy to triumph, overcoming obstacles in the midst of situations that are compounded by other things that blindside you. It’s a book that reveals how this young author’s whole life focus shifted in a whole new direction once she learned to apply the very skills that were already in her goodie bag.
If you’re facing challenges, hardships, under insurmountable stresses and pressure, this book is definitely one that will both encourage you, equip you to face and handle them, and may even give you some strategies for moving from where you are to where you’d like to be. If you know someone who is facing some life struggles and it doesn’t seem that they are handling it well, this book will definitely offer some ways to not just cope and deal, but also reduce and channel those things to bring out the best in them.
- Stars Mourn Singer Natina Reed (abcnews.go.com)
- Blaque Star Natina Reed Killed In Car Accident (contactmusic.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Stress Management Tips: Relaxintuit.com Provides Stress Tips for Anxiety, Sleep, Depression by Stress Relief Expert & Author Susie Mantell (prweb.com)
- Six Myths About Stress (psychologytoday.com)
- Mars Hill man sentenced in fatal crash (bangordailynews.com)
- Housing Market Still Crashing, Says Leading Financial Newsletter Profit … – PR Web (press release) (prweb.com)