Have you ever wondered about what you would do if you were given only seven hours to change something in your life? What would you go back and change? Would it make your life better? Would it make it worse? Would you find redemption or only bring yourself more agony? Seven authors set out to tell seven unique stories of seven people who were faced with such a choice. 7 Hours: Recollection is one of these seven stories, written by Tom Pawlik.
The main character in this story, named Adrian is faced with the challenge of trying to figure out exactly what he is suppose to be changing, when he has no idea why he is exactly where he is. If you haven’t read any of the books in this series, you might be compelled to read it in the order in which they come, but it’s not necessary. Each story is especially crafted to stands alone in their own right.
If you like books that thrills and suspense, action and mystery, this book is a must read. This book that has been released by Tyndale House Publishers has just enough realism in the science fiction to cause you to see yourself within the pages of this book and make you question what would you do if it happened to you.
QUESTION: What exactly would you do if you were given the option to change something in your life?
- New Kindle Book Release from Award-Winning Author Linda Lappin: THE ETRUSCAN – Occult Adventure and Romance in the Tuscan Hills (prweb.com)
- The Nine Ingredients Of Character Development (judysp.wordpress.com)
- Mark Driscoll Resurgence Publishing Now Tyndale House Imprint (christianwritingtoday.com)
- Tyndale House Publishers, Mars Hill Church Form Resurgence Imprint (blackchristiannews.com)
- Tyndale House Publishers Distributes More Than 200,000 Student Bibles In Ghana (blackchristiannews.com)
- Today’s Picks: FREE eBooks for Download (March 31) (randomizeme.net)