In scripture, the book of St John says that God created everything that we see. The book of Ecclesiastes tells us that everything serves a purpose. In Mary Trask’s book The 12 Gemstones of Revelation, she shares how there is biblical significance in even the gemstones we all have come to love and appreciate as jewelry.
Mary shows how God both adorns heaven with the beauty of these gems, and how each gem that is spoken of in the book of Revelation is attributed to each of the tribes of Israel, and bears great relevance to their nature and our worship. There is a wide array of things that she reveals that are both mysterious from a biblical point, and from a point of anyone who is simply fascinated by jewels. What was once a passing interest has evolved into a true treasure hunt of a discovery into the rich history of these 12 gemstones.
Some may find that there is an aspect missing in that Mary does not speak to the potential connection of these biblical revelations of these gems and that of others who may wonder why these gemstones have been connected to a particular month of the year. Others, may find that that might have tainted the purity of the message she is sharing. Whatever your thoughts are on the subject, you will no doubt find it chock full of meaning and intrigue.
QUESTION: Have you encounters the 12 gemstones of Revelation?
- A Stunning Display of Handcrafted Gemstone Necklaces at Bello Jewels (sbwire.com)
- Exquisite Blue Sapphire Neelam Stones from GemPundit (sbwire.com)
- Understanding the Ten Most Popular Gems (chem.answers.com)
- The Quest For The Missing Gemstones (revoltastateofzen.wordpress.com)
- Gemstone v Diamond (tinkjewellery.wordpress.com)
- The Right Way of Buying Gemstones (mlsspromotion.wordpress.com)